Quality Assurance – Quality Control
We operate an Integrated Management System covering quality, the environment and health and safety.
We will develop a Quality Control plan for the project
- Operational procedures
- Qualifications of workforce
- Standard materials
- Condition and accuracy of instruments and equipment
- Statistical evaluations
- Use of control standards for evaluation of activities
- Supervisory review of technical procedures and documents
- Sample identification, protection, chain-of-custody, storage and disposition
- Data recording, identification, security, checking, filing and disposition
We already developed standard operating procedures for various tasks so consistent project quality can be achieved. Our projects will comply fully with Clients’ requirements and conform to standards recognised by our Clients as being excellent.